Posted in Latest News, Romance on March 14th, 2017 by Cynthia Eden
It’s release day! HEART OF STONE is available now!
HEART OF STONE is book 5 in my “Bad Things” series (all of the books are stand-alone titles), and here’s the blurb for you:
She was created to tempt…and enchant.
Sabrina Lark is a muse who has the ability to inspire any man…to do absolutely anything. Unfortunately for Sabrina, the latest human to fall under her spell has turned out to have one very dark side. Now he’s obsessed with her, and she’s realized—too late—that she just inspired a serial killer. She truly has the worst luck in the world.
Desperate, Sabrina makes a deal with the devil in order to get some serious paranormal protection. Her protection comes in the oh-so-sexy form of Adam Cross, a man who is able to resist her magic…because Adam really is made of stone.
He’s a real beast on the outside…
Cursed centuries before, Adam is a gargoyle. Fierce, strong, and absolutely unstoppable, he is the guard who is placed at Sabrina’s side. He’s supposed to protect her from every danger…he is not supposed to find himself falling under the seductive Sabrina’s spell. But even a man with a heart of stone can find himself pushed too far…
Sabrina thinks she may have found the perfect lover, but Adam’s past is about to come back and bite them both…and he may not be the man she can trust, after all. If she can’t find a way to touch the man inside the beast, if she can’t make his stone heart burn for her, then they’ll be lost.
And you can check out an excerpt here.
Posted in Latest News, Romance on March 7th, 2017 by Cynthia Eden
It’s ONE WEEK until the HEART OF STONE release!!! And, today, I thought I’d share some story FAQ’s with you…
1. Is HEART OF STONE a stand-alone read? It is! All of the “Bad Things” books are stand-alones. Each book features a different couple but certain secondary characters (like Luke!) appear in each book to tie things together.
2. Are gargoyles sexy? Heck, yeah!! I’ve wanted to write a gargoyle tale for a while, and I was super thrilled to start this book. I promise, Adam Cross is tough, dangerous, sexy, and very alpha.
3. How long is HEART OF STONE? 70,000 words. Lots of twists, turns, villains, and hot times are waiting for you.
4. Wait, wait, wait–the heroine is a muse? Didn’t a muse appear in ON THE PROWL? Yes! She did! Sabrina Lark (the HEART OF STONE heroine) first made her appearance in ON THE PROWL. She was a secondary character (one having a very unfortunate time), and this book is her chance to shine. Sharp readers may also remember that a gargoyle appeared in ON THE PROWL, too…
5. What about Leo? When is he getting a story? Leo, the “Lord of the Light”, will have his book out on April 25, 2017. But don’t worry–he gets lots of page time in HEART OF STONE…and you learn about some secrets that he has been keeping.
If you have any questions for me about HEART OF STONE, please ask!
Posted in Latest News, Romance on March 6th, 2017 by Cynthia Eden
It’s been one year since I first published THE BEASTS INSIDE boxed set, and to celebrate that anniversary, I’ve got a special sale for readers. THE BEASTS INSIDE is .99 for a limited time. That’s four books–for .99!
Hot vampires and alpha werewolves are waiting for you…Enter the sexy world of New York Times best-selling author Cynthia Eden’s “Purgatory” paranormal series. THE BEASTS INSIDE anthology contains the following titles:
THE WOLF WITHIN
MARKED BY THE VAMPIRE
CHARMING THE BEAST
DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
This sale will last for a limited time–two weeks–so if you haven’t read these stories yet, now is the perfect time!
Posted in Latest News, Romance on March 1st, 2017 by Cynthia Eden
Just a quick note to let you know that ABDUCTION is now available in ebook form! Harlequin has released the ebook version of my latest Intrigue:
Posted in Latest News, Romance on February 28th, 2017 by Cynthia Eden
Kensington Publishing is re-releasing AVENGING ANGEL in mass market form today. So if you’re in Walmart or Barnes and Noble, you may see this book on the shelves. 😉 They’ve given it a shiny new cover:
And here it is with the old cover:
I can’t decide which one I like better. Do you have a favorite?
AVENGING ANGEL is part of my Fallen series, and in case you haven’t read the book, here’s the blurb:
With a messed up family background and a tendency to grow claws and fangs, Tanner Chance isn’t exactly the boy next door. But he’s a decent cop, and he keeps himself on the side of the good guys. Convenient, because when he rescues a survivor of a horrific shifter attack he finds himself instantly smitten—with an honest-to-goodness angel, as innocent as she is irresistible.
Marna may be angelic, but she’s not stupid or weak. She can take care of herself. Tanner is more temptation than protection anyway. Or so she thinks, until someone wearing her face starts taking out some of New Orleans’s more unsavory paranormals. With police and predators both gunning for her blood, Marna has no choice but to trust Tanner…even though what’s sparking between them is hotter than anything holy.