A New Blog, Go Zoe!!, and Friends Back to Blog
There’s a new blog on the scene that I’m really enjoying–it’s called Mama Writers. The tagline is “Raising Kids. Writing Romance.” A very cool place. If you get a chance, check it out.
And I want to send out a congrats to my friend Zoe! Yay, Zoe! Zoe has advanced to the semi-finals in the Better Sex Erotic Fiction contest. You can read all the details on her blog, and, she needs your vote to continue to advance!
Now, my last bit for today is about friends. A good friend sent me a forward (and I tell you, really, I don’t normally post these. If you’re a regular to my blog, you know I don’t generally post forwards), but this one made me smile, so I’m gonna post. (By the way, I have no idea who the author of this work is, so if you know, feel free to post so we can give credit.)
None of that Sissy Crap
1. When you are sad – I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry butt who made you sad.
2. When you are blue – I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile – I will know you are thinking of something that I would probably want to be involved in.
4. When you are scared – I will rag you about it every chance I get until you’re NOT.
5. When you are worried – I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused – I will try to use only little words.
7. When you are sick – Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don’t want whatever you have.
8. When you fall – I will laugh at your clumsy butt, but I’ll help you up.
Ah, friends!Tweet It