Tag Teamed!! Back to Blog
Larissa Ione (who has one awesome paranormal book coming out soon–I can’t wait to get my hands on Unleashing the Storm) has tagged me to reveal six uninteresting facts about myself. A few days ago, I revealed some other uninteresting facts in answer to a tag from chapter mate Amber Leigh Williams. Luckily, I am a woman who has many, many uninteresting facts to share!
The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
And here are my new facts:
1. I plan to watch Dexter tonight. I’ve heard so much hype about this show and I’m thrilled to get to see it on CBS.
2. It’s raining at my house right now, and, for most of the morning, I’ve been singing I love a rainy night….Even though I’m not sure that’s a real song–and it’s not night-time.
3. I love to drink chocolate milk shakes.
4. I hate waiting in long lines–drives me crazy.
5. I have over 2000 books in my personal library.
6. One of my favorite shows from the Fall 2007 season was America’s Psychic Challenge. And, yes, I do believe there are people in this world who have psychic abilities. I couldn’t watch the show and not be a believer.
Since this is my second round, I won’t tag anyone, but if you want to share some fun (or, um, uninteresting) facts, please post ’em in my comments section! Happy Sunday!Tweet It